Corporate Team Building Food Tour
NOW BOOKING Fall/Winter 2017 HOliday Parties. Fill out the reservation form below.
More companies are turning towards experiential and food related activities to bond with their teams, celebrate milestones and demonstrate client appreciation.
Sharing a meal together forms a positive connection and our Arthur Avenue food tour is a moveable feast. Instead of sitting in one place we explore a historic neighborhood together on foot and taste its culinary treasures.
We've crafted a high value, unique tour that's also a bit off-beaten-path. It's easy and inexpensive to park on Arthur Avenue (roughly $3 per 3 hours), coach busses and vans will have plenty of space to wait nearby and we are also just 17-minutes from Grand Central Station via Metro North's Harlem line.
A customized tour of Little Italy in the Bronx is ideal for:
- Small teams or departments who want to kick-off a new project or celebrate a milestone or achievement
- Companies that want to welcome out-of-town guests or do a client appreciation event
- Customer service related businesses who want to treat their employees to a day where their needs are attended to for a change
- Companies that want to support small mom-and-pop business and a historic New York neighborhood
- Anyone looking to get off-the-beaten path and introduce their colleagues to an experience they might not ordinarily discover on their own.
Contact email@example.com or call 917-881-3918 to discuss a customized corporate team-building or reward tour.